Questionnaire for Extraordinary Ability, Outstanding Researcher or Professor and National Interest Waiver
If you are interested in proceeding with this type of case, please help us understand your accomplishments by answering the questions below:
In addition to these questions, our office will need the following documents from you:
2. Copies of all degrees and transcripts, if available
3. Copies of passports and I-94 cards
4. Copies of prizes, or awards,. The more colorful and detailed these documents can be, the better.
5. Any patent applications or awards based in whole or in part on your research. If information about patents is included, it should be detailed enough for a non-expert to understand
6. Copies of publications, if applicable
7. Evidence of membership in scholarly or professional groups
8. Evidence that you have presented papers or research at international conferences (or of your performances)
9. Copies of the Science Citation Index (or other database) showing that your articles have been cited by others in your field
10. Copies of cards or e-mails requesting copies of your research. This tends to show both that you have contributed to your field and that the journals had international circulation.
11. Any grants that you have received for your research, especially if granted by the United States or a foreign government
12. Any scholarships, fellowships, or awards you received as a student
13. If you reviewed articles for publication in a journal, provide evidence of this
14. If you served as a judge of othersŐ work (individually or as part of a panel), please provide evidence of this
15. If you have been featured in a newspaper, magazine, journal article, in broadcast media or on a web site, please provide copies.
Please note that this is not an exclusive list—if there is something that we do not mention that you believe shows your qualifications, please provide it as well.